Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Petshop of Horrors!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mizuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Count D is marvelous!! Kamiiii--waiiii... *screams like a fangirl x_o;* Leon is really funny... I love Val's writings at PSH.com -^^-

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pinknina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Leon/D Love-hate relationship!!

    Fufufufuf... It was only 2-3 day ago, I struck with the new obssession in PoH from the PoH.com (The prettiest site I ever saw), and now I found out that you want to work on the scanlation?? Wow!! Talk about coincidence ne?

    Please do it!! (well, after working on Cain of course *wink*)

    This is really my fave scanlation site ever!! You have all of my fave manga!!!

    Oh, and thanks for working on 'Sensei' too!! I was almost lost hope of anyone knowing this sweet
    stuff, and suddenly you did it!! *hugs* You're the best!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]


    Ja ne,

    Pinknina

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NovaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awright! Petshop of Horrors? Finally! Hurray, hurray! I get to see more Leon/Count D goodieness, and only this scanlation brought me around the trouble of signing up for hostboard ^^;;; Gomen nasaii it took so long, ne?

    Just wanted to say: Thank you. You're my gods.

    *runs of happily* Petshop of Horrors! Petshop of Horrors! ...Count D! ^____^

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Mary_dj's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thaksssssssssssssssssss
    For PSH 01 [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    I am very happy... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    I love D [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    I like translations scrip in spanish...
    can I do?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just finished! So cool! [img]cool.gif[/img] I want a pet shop like that near me ^___^ (And D running the store would be an added bonus XD) And I noticed the higher resolution. So nice! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member belial's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ;.; So beautiful!

    ...I just realized Count D and me have a very similar hairstyle.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sohma's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my god! I just read the first chapter...that was very intense! I am kinda sniffly. Being a child of the 80s, I did appreciate the "Gremlins" refences in there. Bravo!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ayuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked the Gremlins references too.

    It was..strange..
    >.> I was sitting and reading wondering "When is it going to start getting 'Horrific' (with the name of the manga, that's what I expected) I was kind of upset at the sight of the bird half-eaten however.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] "

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe...this chapter might have been a minor-horrific story to introduce people into the series without scaring them off. ^x^ There is one particularly disturbing story in chapter 3. Surprisingly, it's about bunnies. ^^*** I'll try to get there soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what do u think would happen if Angelic gave those two birds (while they were mating) food, would the female not haf eaten the male then? Then P-Chan would still b alive rite?
    N the baby that hatched, would it eat the mother for nutrition? Is that why the bird has never met his parents, because he ate the mother and the mother ate the father? So is that male bird in love with Angelic because D said he "propose" to her by singing...and that he won't stop singing until he dies, unless he sees her?

    I've never been a fan of birds n after reading this... I don't think i'll ever own one....

    n U can find jap anime stuff in blockbuster, i never new that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •